Brexit negotiations have been going on for what feels like a decade, but there’s little progress, or isn’t there?Read more
PROGEDO – your first friend abroad. We take this promise very seriously indeed! That’s why we like to keep our clients informed about current affairs and events we think might be particularly important and relevant to them.
There’s no going back now: The UK has left the European Union, with Brexit finally taking place on 31st January 2020. This date marked the beginning of a transition period that will go on until 31st December 2020. During this time, UK citizens will continue to enjoy just the same freedom of movement as other EU citizens. Whatever happens once this transition period comes to an end, one thing is for certain: UK citizens living in Germany will require a residency permit or an equivalent certification of their right of residence in the future.
- Corona Update, July 7, 2021 – Constant changes in...7. July 2021 - 10:21
- Corona Update, July 5, 20215. July 2021 - 17:49
- Corona Update, May 22th 2021: Great Britain will be a virus...22. May 2021 - 12:02
- Corona Update, May 17th 202118. May 2021 - 12:14
- Overview of the current procedures of the registration offices...30. March 2021 - 13:00