The constantly changing decisions being made by the German federal and state governments to combat the coronavirus mean that many expats, along with everyone else, are faced with having to keep track of current regulations and then acting in accordance with the rules. That is why PROGEDO – the first friend abroad – regularly informs interested parties and customers about current events in Germany relating to Covid-19.
Last Corona – Updates:
- Corona Update, August 15, 2021 – New Corona high-risk areas – quarantine mandatory!
- Corona – Update, August 8, 2021: New Corona Regulations
- Corona – Update, July 7, 2021: Constant changes in classification
- Corona – Update, July 5, 2021
- Corona – Update, May 22th 2021: Great Britain will be a virus variant!
- Corona – Update, May 17th 2021
- Overview of the current procedures of the registration offices and immigration authorities
- Corona – Update, January 12th 2021
- Corona – Update, November 11th 2020
- Corona – Update: October, 29th, 2020
- Whitepaper: COVID-19, Relocation and International Recruiting
- Corona – Update, September 4th, 2020
- Quarantine in times of Corona- How PROGEDO supports you
- Corona – Update, July 09, 2020
- Corona – Update, May 25, 2020
- Corona – Update, April 21, 2020
- Coronavirus Covid-19 and the implications for visas and work permits
Since there is now a lot of information on the homepage of the German federal government on the subject of coronavirus, we no longer go into detail about all the information. The homepage with full details can be found here, although unfortunately this page is not available in English:
USA Israel, Turkey and other states are new Corona high-risk areas – quarantine mandatory!
Since Sunday, 14 August, the following countries have been classified as high-risk areas: USA, Israel, Kenya, Montenegro, Vietnam and two French overseas territories. Turkey will follow on 16 August. 70 countries are now classified as Corona high-risk areas.
Fully vaccinated or recovered persons entering from high-risk areas are exempt from quarantine. All others must isolate themselves after entry and can only be exempted after five days with a negative test.
You can check the current status here:
The Federal Ministry of Health publishes up-to-date Corona information for travellers in several languages. You can find the German version here:
The English version can be found here: https://www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/en/coronavirus/current-information-for-travellers.html
The Federal Ministry of Health issues up-to-date Corona information for travellers in several languages: https://www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/coronavirus-infos-reisende/einreise-sms-sprachen.html
PROGEDO is happy to support you during the pandemic. For example, we offer special quarantine packages for people entering the country. Find out more here: https://www.relocation.de/de/quarantaene-corona-relocation/
PROGEDO will also be happy to inform you about the current situation in each federal state upon request.
Another important notice: We have provided all information to the best of our knowledge and in good conscience. We cannot guarantee completeness, nor are we liable for the content provided here. The facts are simply too complex to make this assurance and there are always adjustments and changes being made. In case of any doubt, please contact us directly or find out more by visiting the homepage of the Federal Ministry of Health in Germany.